The aim of the Early Adopter Programme (EAP) is to validate the auto-gration Architecture by testing and perfecting it under real life conditions.
The EAP will run from March 2011 to December 2011.
The Early Adopter Programme involves several stages:
- Setting-up all necessary functionalities to be prototyped.
- Implementing the solution within the participating companies (Early Adopters).
- Testing the developed auto-gration components (auto-gration Connector and Remote Connectors) and the selected business scenarios and processes by exchanging business documents between Early Adopters and their larger business partners.
- Evaluating the feasibility through different methodologies and measure the performance by using specifically selected Key Performance Indicators.
- Reporting the observations, best practices and remarks to the auto-gration development team to further enhance the Architecture.